Monday, April 5, 2010

Etsy shop update



Hi beautiful people!
Just a heads up that I will be updating my etsy shop in the morning. Tuesday April 6th at 1 PM eastern standard time. I only have a few things, so if you were interested in one of the 5 dolls they will be available then. I have a couple of pins and a couple of ACEO, plus I should have an original painting too.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. The weather here has be fabulous!!! I think I can put my winter coat away in storage for good now.
Hugs!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tasha, I have not been by in ages ... and I get so much joy from seeing the work. I put my hair under a bandana the other day and thought of you. tee hee

elsie said...

that little pin is PRECIOUS!! LOVE it!!

andrea creates said...

How sweet
I love the little bird 'dangly'. The perfect finishing touch-I'll go check out the shop :)

sMacThoughts said...

Isn't a change in weather such a pick-me-up?! Love the dolls; they make me smile all gathered around each other and the phone! :)

Well, I'll invite you to enter my latest giveaway on my blog. A comment on the post enters you. But will also not be offended if you choose not; I have no more room on my walls for art, and one as prolific as yourself probably has more than she can find a spot for!

Enjoy the day! :)

Dean Grey said...

Thanks for the update, Tascha!

-Dean