Monday, January 18, 2010

Craft Hope


I was so happy to be made aware of a shop on etsy called "crafthope" that is helping raise money for the people effected by the earthquake in Haiti. I wanted to list an auction on ebay with money going to a charity for Haiti, but because I am in Canada, ebay USA wouldn't let me participate in their organized on-line charities. I was so happy to find out about craft hope!
100% of the money raised will be going to doctors without borders. Fellow Etsians are making a difference by donating their arts and crafts to this etsy shop (crafthope)
It is a wonderful idea! Take a moment and visit crafthope. There is a lot of beautiful items available!

I am donating this original 5x7 inch stretched canvas painting:



It is available HERE at the crafthope shop.

My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this terrible tragedy.


Check their amazing progress at their website.

9 comments:

Jan J. said...

Thank you for posting this. I love seeing how the craft world, artists, bloggers, digital scrapbookers and others are coming up with creative ways to help with the terrible tragedy in Haiti! It has brought the whole world together, and that is a very good thing!

Janine said...

That is really a good and usefull idea. Great, that etsy does that.
Thanks for the hint.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks so much for sharing this ... what a fabulous effort!

GlorV1 said...

I think it's a great idea. Thanks for posting this. I will check it out.

Ronnie said...

Thank you, Tascha. I'm sure I have something I can donate.

Giovanna said...

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing Tascha!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

suze said...

Will do! Great idea...thanks for sharing this Tascha.

Dean Grey said...

This is a wonderful thing you're doing, Tascha!

Every bit helps!

-Dean

Vickie Who? said...

Your blog is on my list of favorites and I visit often. Your creativity helps makes my day and that is why I am awarding you with a Sunshine Blog Award.

Check out your award here
http://rubysshoes.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-award.html