Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been tagged, 5 random facts about me...

The sweet Mika has tagged me :)
She has asked me to tell you 5 random facts about myself....here it goes!


1. I love to sing, even though I am tone deaf.

2. I'm an "only child" and both my parents are "only children" (I don't have any first cousins or aunts or uncles...very small family).

3. I was on a Canadian dance TV show for 6 months in 1990 called "The Electric Circus". I wasn't a very good dancer....I just wanted to be on TV :)

4. I had my tonsils removed when I was 3.

5. I do most of my painting late at night.

Now I am going to tag cheri

4 comments:

MiKa Art said...

You are on "The Electric Circus"!! WOW,WOW,WOW!

tascha said...

Hi Mika! LOL! Yes, I was on it way back in 1990. YIKES that was almost 18 years ago!!! Where has the time gone?!!!

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe you were on Electric Circus. That's craaazy! Did you wear silver pants and a tube top? Or was that the later years of the EC? lol

tascha said...

Hi Chrystal!
LOL! I never wore a tube top or silver pants :)
Those were the later years. I was on at the start of it all. It was MUCH more tame back then. I have it on VHS and if I can get it converted to digital, I will post some clips.
My famous dance move was clapping my hands. Yep, that was about it. LOL!